Terms and Conditions for Use of the Web Site
- The following are the terms and conditions for the use of the Lawyers Defence Group web site (the Web Site), telephone line, email and call back facility. Use of the Web Site or these services constitutes confirmation that you accept these terms and conditions. Please read through them carefully and if you are not able to accept them then you must either cease using the Web Site or do not take up any of the advice options referred to on it.
- These terms and conditions apply only to the Web Site and the services offered through it and do not apply to any other web sites operated by, or legal services provided by, Richard Nelson LLP, Murdochs Solicitors or any other firm person or organisation to whom you may be referred through the Web Site.
- The Web Site is provided by Richard Nelson LLP whose principal office is at Priory Court, 1 Derby Road, Nottingham, NG9 2TA and by Murdochs Solicitors whose office is at 45 High Street, Wanstead, London E11 2AA. Further details can be obtained by writing to either firm at these addresses.
Use of the Web Site
- The Web Site is intended to be a promotional web site only and the information contained in it is for general guidance only. It should not be regarded as constituting legal, conduct, business or other advice and should not be relied on as such. If you have a specific legal or other practice related problem then you should contact the Lawyers Defence Group who will put you in contact with either Richard Nelson LLP or Murdochs Solicitors, or another member of their panel of solicitors, barristers and consultants, so that preliminary advice and assistance can be obtained.
- Please note also that nothing in the Web Site should be treated as constituting an offer to provide legal services. The content of the Web Site is based upon the laws of England and Wales and regulations issued by the various regulatory bodies referred to, unless otherwise expressly stated. In particular, it should be noted that, whilst every care has been taken, neither Richard Nelson LLP nor Murdochs Solicitors make any warranties, representations or undertakings as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any of the information contained within the Web Site.
- The content and design of the Web Site, together with images, text and other information and media are owned by Richard Nelson LLP and Murdochs Solicitors and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. Reproduction of all or any part of it in any form is prohibited, unless for non-commercial private use. None of the contents of the Web Site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise). For the avoidance of doubt, deep-linking to, or framing of, the Web Site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
Provision of the Web Site
- The Web Site is provided free of charge. Richard Nelson LLP and Murdochs Solicitors make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted and they reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Web Site at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- In particular it is emphasised that nothing contained in the Web Site should be treated as constituting legal or other professional advice and you should take formal legal advice before embarking upon, or refraining from, any particular course of action.
Provision of Advice
- No advice is provided by, or in the name of, the Lawyers Defence Group itself. All advice is provided by and through Richard Nelson LLP, Murdochs Solicitors or one of the panel of solicitors, barristers and consultants recommended by the Legal Defence Group.
- Advice provided by either Richard Nelson LLP or Murdochs Solicitors is on the terms set out elsewhere on this web site and a further copy of those terms will, as appropriate, be sent to every person who obtains advice or assistance from them. Other panel members will ensure that those obtaining advice or assistance are made aware of their terms and conditions at the appropriate time. Representation and advice will be on a normal solicitor/client basis and will be agreed with the relevant provider of that advice at the appropriate time.
Change to Terms and Conditions
- Richard Nelson LLP and Murdochs Solicitors reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice and use of the Web Site after those revised terms have come into effect will be on the basis of the revised terms.