- Bar Council Advice on Judicial Bullying 27 February, 2019- Bar Council produces guidance for barristers on the problem of being bullied by judges
- SDLT Payment Times Reduced 24 February, 2019- Time limits for the payment of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) to reduce to 14 days from 1 March 2019
- Law Society concerned over the LSB’s Handbook decision 18 February, 2019- Law Society concerned about level of scrutiny by LSB of SRA application for changes regulatory arrangements in the ‘Looking to the future’ reform proposals
- Revised Enforcement Strategy from SRA 12 February, 2019- SRA publishes updated Enforcement Strategy explaining when and how it will take action against a law firm or solicitor.
- Law Society of Scotland launches reporting concerns line 3 February, 2019- Concerns about Scottish lawyers involved in financial improprieties or money laundering, can now be anonymously reported to the Law Society of Scotland