An increasing number of lawyers today are having to face debt problems and financial difficulties – both in their private lives and in connection with their practices.
The Lawyers Defence Group can assist you whether it is in relation to a personal bankruptcy or the insolvency of a business.
Our insolvency and bankruptcy solicitors can assist you with:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA);
- debt and financial crisis management; and
Often we can help you to see a way out of your current situation without the necessity of a formal bankruptcy or liquidation. However, where there is no other alternative but to opt for a Bankruptcy Order being made against you, or your business being put into Liquidation, we can help deal with the relevant procedures.
For more information, contact the Lawyers Defence Group by:
- telephoning during office hours – 0333 888 4070,
- requesting a call-back using the call-back request form to the right,
- telephoning our out of hours number (but please only in an emergency – for example when someone has been arrested or you believe that your firm might be about to be intervened in) 07952 861 868,
- emailing us at email@example.com, or
- writing to us at one of the addresses at the bottom of this web page.